Diu Higher Education Society invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturer and Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 16 May 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 16 May 2013
1. Lecturer/Asst. Professor:
i. English: 01 Post
ii. Gujarati: 01 Post
iii. Hindi: 01 Post
iv. Psychology/ Sociology: 01 Post
v. Sanskrit: 01 Post
vi. Economics: 01 Post
vii. Business Administrative: 01 Post
viii. Accountancy: 01 Post
ix. Computer Science: 01 Post
2. Librarian: 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Candidates age should not exceed 35 years.
• Lecturer/Asstt Professor (English, Gujrati, Hindi, Psychology/Sociology, Sanskrit, Economics, Business Administrative, Accountancy): Master Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and good Academic Record. Ph.D./M.Phil. N.B: Besides fulfilling the above, the candidates should have cleared the NET /SLET/SET and as per Surashtra University Norms. The candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D.in accordance with UGC regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET SLET SET.
• Lecturer/Asstt Professor (Computer Science): Master's Degree in Computer Science with at least 55 % marks or its equivalent grade and good academic record. Ph.D./M.Phil N.B.: Besides fulfilling the above, the candidates should have cleared the NET/SLET/SET and as per Surashtra University Norms. The candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D.in accordance with UGC regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETSLET SET.
• Librarian: A Master's Degree in Library Science /Information Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library and as per Surashtra University Norms
• Lecturer/Asstt Professor: Rs.30000/- to 35000/- per month
• Librarian: Rs.20 000/- to 25000/-per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to apply
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed form.
• The form duly filled with given details like Name of Candidate, Present Address , Phone/Mobile No., Date of Birth, Education Qualification with Passing Year, Percentage of Marks, Experience Certificate, Cast Certificate of SC/ST/OBC etc. along with certified copies of the Education Qualification /other certificate and Passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer on the application form may be sent by superscribing the post applied for on the envelope, to the B.B Makwana I/C Principal, Govt. College, Diu & Member Secretary DHES, Diu Collectorate, Diu- 362520.
For more information, CLICK HERE