Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Station Controller, Customer, Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer & Maintainer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 11 March 2014
• Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 13 March 2014 to 15 April 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 15 April 2014
• Last date of Receipt of Printed Registration Slip along with Documents: 22 April 2014
Details of Post
• Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 98 Posts
• Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 234 Posts
• Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 89 Posts
• Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 136 Posts
• Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 35 Posts
• Junior Engineer/ Civil: 32 Posts
• Maintainer: 570 Posts
Discipline-wise Distribution of Maintainer Vacancy
• Electrician: 199 Posts
• Fitter: 152 Posts
• Electronic Mechanic: 175 Posts
• Ref & AC Mechanic: 44 Posts
Total Number of Post: 1194 Posts
• Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): 03 yrs Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent or BSC Hons (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
• Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
• Jr. Engineer/ Electrical: 03 yrs Engineering Diploma in Electrical or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
• Jr. Engineer/ Electronics: 03 yrs Engineering Diploma in Electronics or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
• Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical: 03 yrs Engineering Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
• Jr. Engineer/ Civil: 03 yrs Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
• Maintainer: 570 Posts
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com or click to below given link between 11 March 2014 to 15 April 2014. After filling the online applicxation from and submitting the application fee, the candidate have to send one copy of “Registration Slip” duly completed along with the necessary documents latest by 22 April 2014 through Ordinary Post only to the mentioned address.
Post Bag No. 9
Lodhi Road Post Office
New Delhi- 110003
Sealed envelope should be super scribed with Name of the post & post code. and Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2019, 78 Vacancies for DEO/Executive Assistant/Office Asst Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 21 Posts against Sports Quota Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019, Apply for 21 Posts against Sports Quota
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 for 14 Scouts & Guides Quota Posts