DMRC Notified Recruitment for 189 Executive/Non-Executive Posts 2014-15
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd invited applications for Executives/Non-Executives Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online to the Post on or before 14 January 2015.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi invited applications for 189 Executives/Non-Executives Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 January 2015.
Last Date of Online Application: 14 January 2015.
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical- 11 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/S&T- 05 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/HR- 04 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Finance- 06 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/IT – 02 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Operations- 05 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Fire- 02 Posts
- Asstt.Company Secretary- 01 Post
- Asstt. Manager/Corporate Communication- 01 Post
- Asstt. Programmer- 28 Posts
- Stenographer- 25 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- to be filled on contract basis for a period of three years- 50 Posts
- Junior Engineer(Electrical )- to be filled on contract basis for a period of three years for Kochi Office of DMRC Project – 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom)- to be filled on contract basis for a period of three years for Kochi Office of DMRC project- 27 Posts
- Legal Assistant -to be filled up on contract basis for a period of three years- 02 Posts.
- Section A: Rs. 20600-Rs. 46500
- Section B:
- Assistant Programmer- Rs. 13500-Rs. 25520
- Stenographer- Rs. 10170-Rs. 18500
- Section C: Rs. 13500-Rs. 25520
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical & Asstt. Manager/S&T- GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2014.
- Asstt. Manager/HR- 02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Asstt. Manager/Finance- CA with a minimum of 50% marks and with work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred.
- Asstt. Manager/IT- Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology (with specialization in Computer Application) or BE/B Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/Technology with minimum 60% marks from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Asstt. Manager/Operations- BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil.
- Asstt. Manager/Fire- B.Sc (three years duration) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University with one year Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur.
- Asstt.Company Secretary- Company Secretary ship with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized University or Institute. Associate/Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with post qualification working experience of minimum two years. Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Asstt. Manager/Corporate Communication- Masters of Mass Communication and Journalism with minimum 60% marks from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with Post Qualification working experience of minimum of two years.
- Asstt. Programmer- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application or B.Sc (electronics) or B.Sc (IT) or B.Sc (Maths) from a Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Stenographer- Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Typing Speed-40 wpm/English Shorthand Speed-100wpm/English.
Age Limit: 18-28 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications online along with other necessary documents on or before 14 January 2015.