Q: I have applied online for Maharashtra SET examination to be conducted in 2013. Can you please tell me the documents/ testimonials required to be submitted with the application form to the respective test centres?
A: For Maharashtra SET examination to be conducted on 17 February 2013, you will have to submit the following documents along with the hard copy of the submitted online application form in an envelope of 36 cm x 25 cm to the concerned examination centre opted by you through post or hand on or before 8 January 2013 till 6 PM:
- Original SET unit copy of Bank Challan
- Final Year Mark sheet of Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma of equivalent examination if you have cleared Master’ s Degree examination
- Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name)
- Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority from Maharashtra supporting the claim.
- If you belong to OBC/DT/NT/SBC Category, you will have to submit valid Non Creamy layer Certificate in support of your reserved category
- In case you are a Visually/Blind or Physically Handicapped Candidate, Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in prescribed format will be required
All above mentioned documents except copy of Bank Challan must be attested by Gazetted Officer. You should paste the cover page given along with the application form on the envelope.