Doon University, Dehradun invited applications for admission to various programmes for the session 2014-15. The entrance test for the courses will be held on 8 June 2014. Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 2 June 2014.
• Date of Issue of Application Forms: 21 April 2014 to 26 May 2014
• Last date for receipt of application form: 2 June 2014
• Date of Entrance Exam: 8 June 2014
• Last date for 2 Yrs MBA: 17 June 2014
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (60 seats)
P.G. DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Environment Impact Assessment (PGDEIA) (30 Seats)
2. Health and Hospital Management (PGDHM) (30 Seats) (40% seats for working professionals from the relevant field)
3. Security Management (30 Seats)
Ph.D. in Management
Entrance Test Centres: Dehradun, Haldwani, New Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Patna, Bengaluru and Jammu.
• Bachelor/ Master in Business Administration (MBA): 12th passed in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA): Graduate in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
• Ph.D. in Management: MBA with minimum 55 percent marks or equivalent OGPA.
• Environment Impact Assessment (PGDEIA): Graduate in science and engineering disciplines with minimum 50% marks or equivalent OGPA.
• Health and Hospital Management (PGDHM): Graduation with minimum 50% marks in Medicine, AYUSH, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biotechnology, Science, Management, Economics and Social Science. Preference to medical and health professionals and staff involved in public health activities at the community, hospital, district or state level organizations/institutions, nominated by government, private, corporate organizations.
• Security Management: Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test comprising of a written and aptitude test in the month of August.
How to apply
1. Prospectus and application form can be obtained as under:
• Online: Download from the website http://doonuniversity.ac.in.
• By Hand: On payment of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates) in cash from i. University Counter, Kedarpur Campus, ii HDFC Bank, Ballupur Branch, iii. PNB Vidhan Sabha Marg Branch.
• By Post: By sending a Demand Draft of Rs.650/- (Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidate) in favor of Doon University, payable at Dehradun.
2. The application form completed in all respects should be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Doon University, Kedarpur, P.O. Ajabpur, Dehradun- 248001.