Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC), Delhi Jobs Notification: DPCC, Delhi has invited applications for JRF, SRF and Research Associate (RA) posts on contract basis for a period of one year. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 18 December 2019 till 05.00 PM.
• Notification No. DPCC/(3)(2)(52)/Admn-19/961 Dated : 4th December, 2019
Important Dates for DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 18 December 2019 till 05.00 PM
Vacancy Details of DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 50 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 26 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow (SRF) – 16 Posts
• Research Associate (RA) – 08 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Environmental Science with NET qualification or any other National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DAE, DCS, DRDO, NHRD, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc. or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environment/Civil) with GATE qualification or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil/Environment).
• Junior Research Fellow (SRF) – Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
• Research Associate (RA) – Ph. D or M.E./M.Tech in the field of Environment/Civil with four years’ experience in the field of Environment/Pollution control activities.
Selection Procedure for DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the DPCC, Delhi. Candidates should visit the official website to get interview schedule once announced.
How to Apply for DPCC, Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website (https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in) of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110 006. The last date for submission of application is 18 December 2019 till 05.00 PM.