Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) invited applications for Recruitment of various jobs 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 December 2013.
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) is a cancer care hospital and research centre in Guwahati, India. It was founded on 18 November 1973 and was conferred RCC status in 1980.
Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 19 December 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the post:
- Medical Counselor (regular): 1 Post
- Assistant Material Officer (regular): 1 Post
- Social Investigator (regular): 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant (regular): 1 Post
- LDA-cum-Computer Operator (regular): 2 Posts
- PA to Medical Staff (regular): 1 Post
- Accounts Assistant (regular): 1 Post
- Staff Nurse (regular): 10 Posts
- ICU Technician (regular): 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician (regular): 2 Posts
Total Number of Post: 21 Posts
Candidate’s age must not be more than 38 years as on 31 December 2013.
- Medical Counselor: Master Degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University.
- Assistant Material Officer: Commerce Graduate with 2 years PG Management qualification. The candidate having similar experience in a recognized & reputed Institute will be given preference.
- Social Investigator: Master degree in Sociology or MSW from a recognized university.
- Statistical Assistant: Post Graduate in Statistics with special paper in Bio-statistics or Demography with computer application knowledge.
- LDA-cum-Computer Operator: Graduate in any discipline with diploma in computer application.
- PA to Medical Staff: Graduate in any discipline with diploma in computer application and Working experience in a reputed medical institution.
- Accounts Assistant: Commerce graduate with Accountancy and minimum 1 year experience in Accountancy.
- Staff Nurse: 3 years GNM Course with 2 years working experience. GNM candidates with additional B.Sc. Nursing qualification will be given preference.
- ICU Technician: 12th in Science with 1 year ICU Technician course from a recognized institution.
- Laboratory Technician: One year Diploma or Certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology with 1 year working experience in Molecular Biology Laboratory or Flow Cytometry.
- Medical Counselor: Rs. 8000-35000 + GP of Rs. 4300
- Assistant Material Officer: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 3100
- Social Investigator: Rs. 8000-35000 + GP of Rs. 4300
- Statistical Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 3300
- LDA-cum-Computer Operator: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2500
- PA to Medical Staff: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2500
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2500
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 3000
- ICU Technician: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2500
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 2500
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application form complete in all respects along with complete bio-data (supported by attested copies of certificates & mark sheets) should be sent to “The Director, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, A. K. Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam” on or before 19 December 2013.