Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML) Job Notification: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML) has invited applications for the Senior and Junior Resident posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 14 to 18 July 2020.
The Medical Superintendent, ABVIMS & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from Indian National in the prescribed form (Annexure-I, II) for the post of Senior Resident (Non-Academic) and Junior Residents (Non Academic) purely on contract basis for a period of 6 months in the departments as mentioned below.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14 to 18 July 2020
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML) Senior and Junior Resident Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident: 142 Posts
- Junior Resident: 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior and Junior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- MBBS with PG degree/diploma/DNB in concerned specialty from a recognized university (as well as the specialty recognized/permitted by MCI).
- Candidates should have permanent registration of Delhi Medical Council (DMC) for MBBS.
- DMC Registration for PG/Acknowledgment for Registration of DMC for PG.Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 18 July 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 14 to 18 July 2020. Prescribed Application form duly filled & signed (Annexure-I) should be accompanied with self attested copies of relevant documents and original for verification. Candidate should reach HA II Academic Section, Ground floor, Academic Block, ABVIMS Building on scheduled date as per Interview schedule at 09:30 am t0 10:30 am.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles