Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital invited applications for Walk-in Interview for filling up 19 different posts. The candidates fulfilling the prescribed essential qualifications for the post can walk in to the venue on 2 December 2014.
Date of Interview: 2 December 2014
Details of Post
- Bio-Statistician (02)
- System Analyst (01)
- Statistical Assistant (01)
- Computer Programmer (02)
- Data Entry Operator (09)
- Multi Task Worker (04)
- Educational Qualification:
- Bio-Statistician: Postgraduate degree in Bio-Statistics/Statistics from recognized university
- System Analyst: Candidate should have passed MCA in Development and Maintenance of Software Applications from recognized institution
- Statistical Assistant: Graduate from recognized university/Post Graduate from recognized University with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or Operational Research or Statistics from a recognized University
- Computer Programmer: Bachelors Degree from a recognized University preferably BCA. Or Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications (One year)
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Or Certificate in computer Applications (six month)
- Multi Task Worker: Intermediate (12th pass)
- Age Limit: 40 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview by the competetnt authority.
How to Apply
Application forms duly completed in all respects will be registered for registration on in the registration counter (PGIMER, Dr. RMLH) from 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon.