Defence Research Development Organization Jobs Notification: Defence Research Development Organization, Chandigarh has invited applications for the 05 posts of Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can appear in walk in interview to be conducted on 30 April 2019.
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 30 April 2019
Defence Research Development Organization Vacancy Details
Junior Research Fellows-05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellows Post Job
Junior Research Fellows
- M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of Geomatics/Remote Sensing/GIS.
- Post graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Stat/Maths. OR M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of CSE
- Post graduate Science degree in first division with NET/GATE in the fields of Atmospheric Sciences/ Meteorology/Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geology/Geophysics. OR M.Tech in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the fields of Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/Physics/Mathematics / Statistics/Geology/Geophysics.
- BE/B Tech in first division with NET/GATE in the field of Computer Engg/ Computer Science/ Mechanical Engg.
- Post graduate in Engineering (ME or M Tech) in first division (both at graduate and post graduate level) in the field Structure/Geo Tech
Maximum age 28 years and relaxation in age for 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per govt. rules.
Rs. 25000/- plus HRA as per Central Govt. norms.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview with a type written application with complete bio-data and attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications if any addressed to- Director, Snow & Avalanche Study Establishment (SASE), Research & Development Centre (RDC), Him Parisar, Sector 37A, Chandigarh (UT) along with a recent passport size photograph, duly affixed on the right top corner of the first page of application on 30 April 2019.