Center for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS), DRDO, Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)”. Fellowships intially for the period of two years and extendable as per rules. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
Junior Research Fellows (JRF): 03 (Three)
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- M. Sc. or equivalent PG Degree in Physics with Electronics as specialization from recognised University/ Institute (for one post).
- B. Tech. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognised University/ Institute (for second post).
- B. Tech. in Computer Science/ MCA from recognised University/ Institute (for third post).
- Candidates having qualified UGC/ CSIR/ NET/ GATE Examination will be preffered.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be 28 years as on 01 January 2014.
- Age relaxation upto 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC category.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Stipend of Rs. 16,000/- Per Month plus HRA and Medical Facilities shall be admissible as per rules.
- Application Fee of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten only) in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Director, CHESS, Hyderabad.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST & OBC category are exempted from the payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
Note: The Original Documents/ Certificated are required to be produced by the candidate at the time of Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with type written application including full details along with photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), also Indian Postal Order etc. and should affix a recent passport size photograph on the top right corner of the application should reach to the “Director, Center for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS), RCI Campus, Vignyanakancha PO, Hyderabad – 500 069” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.