Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invited applications for the post of Junior Research fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
DRDO Vacancy Details
- Research Associate (RA): 2 posts
- Junior Research fellow (JRF): 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF & RA Posts 2015
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Research Associate (RA): PhD or equivalent degree or 3 years research, teaching or design and development experience after ME/M.Tech with minimum one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research fellow (JRF): Graduate degree in Professional course (BE/B.Tech) with NET/GATE or Master Degree in Professional course (ME/M.Tech).
Age Limit JRF & RA Posts 2015
- Research Associate (RA): Not exceeding 35 year
- Junior Research fellow (JRF): Not exceeding 28 year
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for DRDO JRF & RA Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director DMSRDE, DMSRDE PO, G T Road, Kanpur 208 013. Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application fee for DRDO Recruitment 2015:
- General: Rs.10/- Indian Postal Order
- SC/ST and OBC Candidates: Nil