Delhi State Cancer Institute
Delhi State Cancer Institute Job Notification: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) invited applications for the 13 posts of Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 October 2018.
- Date for Walk in Interview: 20 October 2018
Delhi State Cancer Institutes Vacancy Details
Senior Resident: 13 Posts
- Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)-02
- Anesthesia and Critical Care-04
- Nuclear Medicine-03
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
- Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy)- Recognized MBBS qualification, Post Graduate (DMRT/MD/DNB) in Radiotherapy /Radiation Oncology/ DMRT and registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Anesthesia and Critical Care- Recognized MBBS qualification and PG (MD / DNB / DA) in Anesthesia & Critical Care and registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Radio diagnosis- Recognized MBBS qualification and PG (MD/ DNB/DMRD) in Radio diagnosis, registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Nuclear Medicine- Recognized MBBS qualification and PG (MD/ DNB/Diploma) in Nuclear Medicine, registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Gastroenterology- Recognized MBBS qualification and post Graduate qualifications like Post-Doctoral (Super Speciality /DM/DNB) in Gastroenterology recognized by the Medical Council of India OR equivalent in handling gastroenterology cases independently, including endoscopies after MD (Internal Medicine). Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6,600/- + allowances
Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply for the Delhi State Cancer Institutes Senior Resident Post Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 20 October 2018 at Director’s Office at DSCI (East).
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs