DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha is hiring candidates for recruitment against existing vacancies of Contractual Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher and Physical Education Teacher Posts in Govt. Secondary Schools of Odisha. The selection for the recruitment will be made through Computer Based Competitive Examination to be held in selected Test Centres in Odisha. The online applications will be filled till 14 September 2021 at dseodisha.in. All candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and submit applications as soon as possible. The link to the online application can be accessed directly by clicking on the below link.
A total of 4610 vacancies will be recruited out of which 2055 vacancies are for Hindi Teacher, 1304 are for Sanskrit Teacher and 1260 are for Physical Education Teacher. The selection will be made on the basis of the result of the Computer Based Competitive Examination. A candidate has to secure minimum 25% marks (20% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) Paper I and 35% marks in paper 2 to qualify in the exam. The candidates can check this article to know the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 August 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 14 September 2021
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Hindi Teacher - 2055 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher - 1304 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher - 1260 Posts
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit) - Bachelor’s Degree with Sanskrit as one of the electives /optional/Honours /pass subjects from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/Institution OR Shastri (Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit), a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University institution.
- Hindi Teacher - Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the electives/Optional/Pass/Honours subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Hindi Shikshan Parangat from Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Agra, B.H.Ed., a course prescribed by NCTE, from a recognized University/ Institution and B. Ed in Hindi, a course prescribed by NCTE, from Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD /SEBC candidates) with one of the following qualifications; Rastrabhasa Ratna from Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha, Shastri (Hindi) from Orissa Rastrabhasa Parishad, Puri, Snataka (Acquired by June-2005, the date up to which the temporary recognition has been granted) from Hindi Shiksha Samiti, Orissa, Cuttack.
- Physical Education Teacher - +2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% or SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) and C.P.Ed./ B.P.Ed./ M.P. Ed from a recognized Board/University.
Apply Online link - activated
How to apply for DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 23 August to 14 September 2021. After submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
SC, ST and PWD category - Rs. 400/-
All others - Rs. 600/-