DSSSB Admit Card 2021: Exam Postponed for Jr Clerk, AE, Steno & Other Posts, Download Notice @dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has postponed the exam for the post of Junior Clerk (Post Code - Assistant Grade 1 (Post Code - 37/20), Stenographer (English) (Post Code - 06/20), Stenographer (Hindi) (Post Code - 07/20), Assistant Engineer (Post Code - 03 /20) and Ahlmad (Post Code - 40/20).
DSSSB Admit Card 2021 Postponed: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has postponed the exam for the post of Junior Clerk (Post Code - Assistant Grade 1 (Post Code - 37/20), Stenographer (English) (Post Code - 06/20), Stenographer (Hindi) (Post Code - 07/20), Assistant Engineer (Post Code - 03 /20) and Ahlmad (Post Code - 40/20). DSSSB Exam for the said posts was scheduled to be held from 12 May to 27 May 2021. Candidates are advised to keep a track on DSSSB official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in for new exam date and admit card.
Earlier, DSSSSB had conducted the Tier 1 written test, scheduled from 19 April to 23 April 2021, for the post of Fire Operator, Junior Stenographer, Store Keeper, Food Safety Officer, Junior Telephone Operator, and Veterinary Livestock Operator
Candidates can check their date, time and venue in their admit card, once released. Candidates should follow COVID-19 related safety measures at the centre.
DSSSB Exam Pattern
- Total Number of Question - 200
- Total Marks - 200
- Time - 2 Hours
DSSSB Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
How to Download DSSSB Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of DSSSB - dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Click on the link given to download the admit card
- A new window will be opened where you need to enter ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Now, Click on ‘Login’ Button
- Download DSSSB Admit Card
DSSSB Exam is scheduled on 19, 20, 22 and 23 April as follow:
|Name of the Post||Post Code||Exam Date|
|Jr Stenographer - Delhi Tourism &Transportation||94/20||19 April 2021 (Monday)|
|Store Keeper - Delhi Tourism &Transportation||97/20||19 April 2021 (Monday)|
|Fire Operator Male||18/19||20 April 2021 (Tuesday) and 22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Store Keeper - GB. Pant Govt Engineering College||01/20||22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Food Safety Officer||08/17||22 April 2021 (Thursday)|
|Jr Stenographer - Delhi Agri and Marketing Board||100/20||23 April 2021 (Friday)|
|Jr Telephone Operator - DTC||12/20||23 April 2021 (Friday)|
|Veterinary Livestock Inspector||04/20||23 April 2021 (Friday)|