DSSSB Recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of LDC, Steno, Legal Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 March 2019.
The online application for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 has been started on the official website of DSSSB o recruit 204 vacancies.
12th/Graduates/Post Graduates can apply to the aforesaid post as per requirement. The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test, wherever applicable.
Candidates can check DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification by scrolling down.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 31 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 March 2019
DSSSB Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 27 Posts
- Stenographer Gr.II – 6 Posts
- Jr. Lab Asstt. – 7 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 5 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
- Jr. Environmental Engineer – 48 Posts
- Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer – 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Steno, Legal Assistant and Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk/Stenographer Gr.II – 12th pass or equivalent qualification
- Jr. Lab Asstt. – 12th class pass with science stream from a recognized Board with three years experience in laboratory works Or, Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution.
- Legal Assistant – Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Scientific Assistant – Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized university/institution.
- Jr. Environmental Engineer – Degree in Engineering in Environment/Civil from a recognized University or Institution.
- Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer – Master’s Degree in social work or Master of Art (Sociology) or Post Graduate Degree in Criminology from a recognized university/Institute.
How to apply for DSSSB Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 5 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.