DU Admission 2021 - List of Documents Required: DU second cutoff 2021 will be released on the official website of the university today, the list will first be announced in the individual colleges after which the complete list will be available on the official website of the university.
The cutoff list will be released as per the number of vacant seats available after the first cutoff admissions completed. Candidates awaiting the DU second cutoff list can visit the official website of the university for further details. Students are also advised to bookmark this page to get timely updates regarding the declaration of the second cutoff list.
DU Admission 2021: Delhi University has released the complete schedule for the cutoff list for the 2021 admissions. As per the detailed schedule released on the official website, the first cutoff list of Delhi University is expected to be released on October 1, 2021. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Delhi University to check the complete schedule of Cutoffs and admissions. Candidates can check here the complete admission process and the verification process for the admissions.
Please note that the most important step after the release of the DU cutoff is to collect the documents to be verified at the DU admission center. Without document verification, admission will not be confirmed for the aspirant even if the cutoff score matches the percentage secured by the applicant.
Candidates should note that this year due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Delhi has decided to conduct online document verification to verify the credentials of the applicants. Therefore, candidates won't be required to visit the DU campus for physical verification of the documents.
Here is the list of documents notified by the University of Delhi which is mandatory to be presented for verification. These documents need to be uploaded on the DU admission portal at the time of online registration as well. Candidates need to keep the original documents ready for the purpose of online verification. As and when the cut-off is announced, and if you meet the required eligibility criteria, the originals are required for verification, after which your fate would be stamped by the Principal of the college. If you get the approval, you are lucky to make it to Delhi University.
Take a look at the list of important documents required for DU Admission Verification:
DU 2021 Admission - List of Documents Required for Verification
For the purpose of document verification, visit the admission portal and log in to the DU Portal for using the DU login ID and password allotted at the time of registration. The list of documents mentioned is as under:
1. Three Passport size photograph of the applicant
2. Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth
3. Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced
4. SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
5. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2021. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India
6. EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2021 or later
7. Sports and/or ECA certificates, if applying under these categories
Do not miss out on: Apply to DU top courses and colleges with less than 90%
DU Document Verification for Merit-Based Courses
The DU cut-off 2021 is a gateway to seek admission on the basis of merit. For document verification, you need to share your unique registration ID with the Admissions In-charge of the respective Department in the College. After this, you need to show your original documents for verification. Document verification is necessary for admission. After the document verification by the admissions in charge, the approval of admission by the Head of the Institution is also mandatory. Once the documents are verified by both the authorities, you will receive a link on your online portal to make the fee payment. This process might take 24 hours, which means that the payment link might take 24 hours to activate. Thereafter, once the fee payment link is activated on the DU online admission portal and you have paid the fees successfully, you will be granted provisional admission to the said college.
A message would appear on the screen stating -
"Congratulations! You are now a Provisional student of the University of Delhi, subject to verification of all your documents and satisfying all other eligibility and merit criteria."
DU Documentation Process: Online Verification
In case your documents cannot be verified online, the College will give you provisional admission. Thereafter, you need to produce the originals of the required documents within a week after the last day of UG Admissions for forensic verification. In case you fail to produce the originals of required documents, the admission stands cancelled.
DU online registration process will only be deemed to be complete after you have uploaded the documents. Without uploading the required documents, applicants won't be able to preview the application, pay the fee or submit the DU application form.
What if the documents are fake/falsified?
If any document is found to be false attested or proved submission of falsified records, then the particular candidate will be debarred from the university and the colleges and penal action will be taken against him/her. Candidates are advised to restrain from producing misleading information at the time of application submission.
You will receive DU admission confirmation from the college only if the verification of the documents is approved by the admissions in charge and the Principal of the college. Without submitting these documents, you will be entitled to provisional admission status.
DU 2021: Application Process
During the DU registration process, there are several important requirements that candidates must keep ready before they actually move on to register themselves for the preferred college and course. In the DU application form, there is a specific section in which applicants need to upload documents to ascertain the credibility of the information provided in the DU application form. So, the documentation process is another crucial aspect of getting registered for Delhi University admission.
List of Documents required for uploading:-
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
2. Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
3. Self -Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
4. Self-Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded, 100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
5. SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
6. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2021. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
7. EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2021 or later (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
8. Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
Get all the updates related to the Delhi University Admission season at the Delhi University section of jagranjosh.com. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for the latest updates on DU 2021 admission process, DU cut-off, colleges, and courses here.