University of Delhi Job Notification: University of Delhi (DU) has invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 October 2018.
Last Date of Application: 03 October 2018
University of Delhi Vacancy Details
- Senior System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer: 03 Posts
- Programmer: 03 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Senior System Programmer/ Sr. Programmer: PG degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with 5 Years of relevant experience.
- Programmer: B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA with three years’ experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of repute.
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA Or M.Sc.(Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University / Institute with one year experience Or B. Tech./B.E. (Computer Science / Information Technology / ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
- Technical Assistant (Computer): Graduate having studied relevant subjects with two years’ experience in the relevant field. Or Post Graduate degree in relevant subject.
How to Apply for the University of Delhi Technical Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to http://work1.du.ac.in/director-ducc on or before 03 October 2018.