District Watershed Development Mission (DWDM), Bargarh invited applications for recruitment to the post of WMT (Livelihood), WMT (Engineering), WMT (Micro Enterprise) and WMT (Social). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 February 2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 28 February 2015
- WMT (Livelihood): 3 Posts
- WMT (Engineering): 4 Posts
- WMT (Micro Enterprise): 4 Posts
- WMT (Social): 3 Posts
Rs.10000/- + Rs.1000/- TE
- WMT (Livelihood): Graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry or Veterinary or Fisheries or Agriculture Engineering or Bachelor Degree in Science.
- WMT (Engineering): Degree/Diploma in civil or Agriculture Engineering.
- WMT (Micro Enterprise): Master Degree in any discipline.
- WMT (Social): Master Degree in any discipline.
Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 45 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents should be submitted to the Project Director, Watersheds, Bargarh on or before 28 February 2015.