East Central Railway invited application for recruitment to the post of Group D. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 July 2013. The East Central Railway is one of the sixteen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hajipur and comprises Sonpur Samastipur Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions . This zone came into existence on 8 September 1996.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26 July 2013
- ·Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Areas: 12 August 2013
Name of Post: Group D
Total No. of Posts: 902 Posts
- Candidate should have 18 years and not below 33 years.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years.
- And for OBC candidates is 3 year.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent or higher qualification.
- Ex-servicemen after putting in 15 years regular service and has passed Army Class-I Certificate or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Original document verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top "Application for recruitment against ex-serviceman quota".
- Application form should reach to the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), CPO office, E.C. Railway, Hajipur 844101, Bihar or should be dropped in the box provided at Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) before 26 July 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE