Railway Recruitment Cell, Patna invites applications from eligible citizens of India for recruitment to the post in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in East Central Railway that are Porter, Trackman, Helper-II, Grade D posts. The eligible candidates are requested to send the application in the prescribed format prior to 14 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Submission of application : 02 September 2013
- Closing Date for submission of application : 14 October 2013 up to 18.00 Hrs.
- Closing Date for Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: 29 October 2013 up to 18.00 Hrs.
- Porter: 918 Post
- Trackman: 1614 Post
- Helper-II (Mech): 976 Post
- Helper-II (S&T): 366 Post
- Helper-II (Elect): 291 Post
- Grade-D (Engg.): 469 Post
- Grade-D (Store): 21 Post
Total Number of Post: 4655 Post
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent as a minimum qualification.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year as on 01.01.2014
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna
How to Apply
- Candidates should submit the applications either in Hindi or in English in the format provided with the notification.
- Attach the application fees in the form crossed Indian Postal Order only
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date, 14 October 2013.
The candidates will be appointed after evaluating their performance in the recruitment process that is divided in the listed section. After successfully qualifying in one round, the candidates will be called for the consecutive section for selecting the eligible candidates for the post. The selection process will be followed as per the list given.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and candidature verification
- Medical examination
For Detailed Notification refer the below mention linked.