East Central Railway (ECR) Job Notification: East Central Railway (ECR) has invited applications for the Specialist Doctor posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 13 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 13 December 2019
East Central Railway (ECR) Specialist Doctor Vacancy Details
- Specialist Doctor Paediatric: 01 Post
- Specialist Doctor Surgeon: 01 Post
- Specialist Doctor Orthopaedic: 01 Post
- Specialist Doctor Cardiologist: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 29 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Doctor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Specialist Doctor Paediatric: MD/Diploma in Paediatric.
- Specialist Doctor Surgeon: MS/Lap & G.S.
- Specialist Doctor Orthopaedic: MS Diploma in Ortho.
- Specialist Doctor Cardiologist: MD/DM/DNB in cardiology/MD (Medicine). (a)Degree/Diploma in corresponding specialty mentioned above in remarks column.
(b)Should be registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State. Age Limit: Not exceeding 53 years as on 01 December 2019 for Specialist, which is relaxable by 05 (five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST community & 03 (three) years for OBC as the case may be.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 13 December 2019. Candidate intending to join as Contract Medical Practitioner should apply on prescribed format (enclosed) and submit the same up to 09:00 am on 13 December 2019 at the venue along with self attested copies of following documents and attend the "walk-in-Interview" with original certificates mentioned
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing MBBS, Internship, Degree, Diploma & other educational qualifications.
- Proof of registration in Indian Medical Council/Medical Council of State.
- Proof of _caste in case of SC/ST candidate & non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates. (only on prescribed format for Central Government will be accepted in case of OBC). (I Mark Sheet(s) of relevant qualification(s). .
- 04 (four) copies of recent passport size photograph with self signature.