ECHS Punjab Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer and Other Posts
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Punjab invited applications for the posts of Medical Officer and other posts in Type ‘D’ and Type ‘C’ ECHS Polyclinics at various locations. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts on or before 31 August 2016.
ECHS Punjab Jobs Notification:
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Punjab invited applications for the posts of Medical Officer and other posts in Type ‘D’ and Type ‘C’ ECHS Polyclinics at various locations. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 12 (twelve) months and may be extendable. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 31 August 2016.
Last Date of Application: 31 August 2016.
Date and Time of Interview: 09 September 2016 at 11:00 AM.
ECHS Punjab Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Dental Officer – 02 Posts [01 each for both the locations]
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Nursing Assistant – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Driver - 01 Post
- Peon - 01 Post
- Female Attendant - 01 Post
- Safaiwala - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Punjab Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
- Medical Officer: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Dental Officer: Possess BDS Degree.
- Pharmacist: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Science and diploma in the concerned discipline or B. Pharmacy Degree.
- Nursing Assistant: Possess DNM Diploma in the field.
- Lab Assistant: Possess Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT).
- Driver: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with valid Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV).
- Peon/ Female Attendant/ Safaiwala: Possess Class B education and must be literate as required.
- Medical Officer/ Dental Officer/ Pharmacist: 03 years.
- Nursing Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Driver/ Peon/ Female Attendant/ Safaiwala : 05 years.
Selection Procedure for ECHS Punjab Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for ECHS Punjab Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Station Headquarters Unchi Bassi PIN: 900487 c/o 56 APO or Station Headquarters, ViIIage: Unchi Bassi, PO: Lamin, Tehsil: Dasuya, Distt: Hoshiarpur (PB) – 144 205 on or before 31 August 2016.