ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan Posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 August 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 August 2020
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer - 8 Posts
- Scientific Assistant - 9 Posts
- Junior Artisan - 7 Posts
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Officer - Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Scientific Assistant‐A: Diploma (Full time) in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Information Technology.
- Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant: Diploma (Full time) in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering Or A first class B.Sc. (Full time) in Mathematics or Physics or Computers or Electronics.
Age Limit for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan Posts
- Technical Officer - 30 years
- Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan - 25 years
Salary for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant and Junior Artisan Posts
- Technical Officer - Rs. 23000/-
- Scientific Assistant - Rs. 19,864/-
- Junior Artisan - Rs. 18,070/-
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online at ecil.co.in on or before 18 August 2020. After applying on‐line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
Latest Government Jobs: