Economy Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers December 2012, December 3-December 9
The economic current affairs quiz provides an insight view of the economy to the learner and to those who are preparing for major entrance examination like UPSC
The economic current affairs quiz provides an insight view of the economy to the learner and to those who are preparing for major entrance examination like UPSC. SSC, Bank PO, MBA etc. It will help in enhancement of one’s knowledge of the economic happening in and around the globe.
1. Name the bank with which the Reserve Bank of India on 4 December 2012 signed a three year Bilateral Swap Arrangement (BSA) for swapping of the local currencies to address short-term liquidity problems.
(a) Bank of Australia
(b) Bank of Scotland
(c) Bank of Japan
(d) None Of these
Answer: (c) Bank of Japan
2. State Bank of India (SBI), the largest lender of India on 5 December 2012 announced about its expectation of infusion of what amount from the government in 2012-2013 fiscal year?
(a) 4000 Crore rupees
(b) 3000 crore rupees
(c) 2500 crore rupees
(d) 3500 crore rupees
Answer: (a) 4000 Crore rupees
3. Infosys decided to transfer listing of American shares of the company from Nasdaq to an stock exchange. Name the particular stock exchange.
(a) Bombay Stock Exchange
(b) Hong Kong Stock Exchange
(c) Taiwan stock Exchange
(d) New York Stock Exchange
Answer: (d) New York Stock Exchange
4. Which Government body on 29 November 2012 dismissed appeals of two Sahara companies- Sahara India Real Estate Corp (SIRECL) and Sahara Housing Investment Corp (SHICL) against SEBI?
(a) Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT)
(b) Primary Market Advisory Committee
(c) Mutual Fund Advisory Committee
(d) Derivatives Market Review Committee
Answer: (a) Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT)
5. Eight core sectors of the Indian Economy grew by how much percent in the eight-month high in October 2012-2013 as compare with the 0.4 percent in same time period last year?
(a) 6.5 Percent
(b) 5 Percent
(c) 3.5 percent
(d) 4.5 Percent
Answer: (a) 6.5 Percent
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .