The economy quizzes are framed from among the incidents/events which created ripples in the economy segment. The Economy Quizzes are aimed towards testing an individual’s knowledge of the current events/incidents in the economy sector. Economy Current Affairs Quizzes are framed to enable a person update his/her knowledge on economy current affairs. Find here the Economy Current Affairs Quizzes for the week 10 September-16 September 2012.
1. In a gesture of goodwill Karnataka government in front of Supreme Court of India agreed to release _________cusecs of water to Tamil Nadu from the Cauvery River.
Answer: (b) 10000
2. The EGoM (Empowered Group of Ministers) on 11 September 2012 declared to slash down the interest rate from 10 to 12 percent to how many percent in the entire 350 drought hit Talukas of the four states namely, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Karnataka?
(a) 4 percent
(b) 8.5 percent
(c) 7 percent
(d) 6 percent
Answer: (c) 7 percent
3. As per the data released by the government on 14 September 2012, Indian inflation rose from 6.87 percent recorded in July 2012 to _________percent August 2012.
Answer: (a) 7.55
4. The Union Cabinet cleared the proposal of foreign direct investment (FDI) for 51 percent in the multi-brand retail chains and _______percent in Aviation power exchanges industry.
Answer: (b) 49
5. The reserve bank of India reduced the Cash Reserve Ratio(CRR) by:
(a) 0.5 percent
(b) 0.25 percent
(c) 0.75 percent
(d) 1 percent
Answer: (b) 0.25 percent
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .