Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gandhinagar Jobs Notification: EDII, Gandhinagar has invited applications for Project Coordinator, Project Support Officer, Subject Matter Expert and Master Trainer posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the Email latest by 13 May 2019.
Important Dates for EDII, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 13 May 2019
Vacancy Details of EDII, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Number of Posts– 04
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Project Support Officer – 01 Post
- Subject Matter Expert – 01 Post
- Master Trainer– 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for EDII, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
- Project Coordinator – Post Graduation in Rural Management/ Social Work/ Economics/ MBA with more than 04 years’ experience in Micro Enterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self-Employment related schemes and projects.
- Project Support Officer – BE/B.Tech/Post Graduation in Rural Management/Social Work/Economics/MBA with more than 02 years’ experience in Micro Enterprise / Entrepreneurship Development/Self-Employment related schemes and projects.
- Subject Matter Expert – B.Tech in Handloom & Textile Technology or any other Professional with 04 years’ experience in the field of working in handloom clusters.
- Master Trainer – BA/BBA/B.Com./M.Com/MSW with 02 years experience in Micro Enterprise/Entrepreneurship Development.
Official Notification for EDII, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
Project Support Officer
Subject Matter Expert
EDII, Gandhinagar Official Website
For Latest Sarkari Naukri jobs Click here
How to Apply for EDII, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through their CV along with other necessary documents and email the same to the Email id - email@example.com. The last date for submission of application is 13 May 2019.