Energy Efficiency Services Limited Jobs Notification: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) invited applications for the post of General Manager, Additional General Manager, Project Manager-AGM and Deputy General Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:EESL/0320/11
- Last Date of Application: 21 September 2018
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Vacancy Details
- General Manager – 02 Posts
- Additional General Manager – 02 Posts
- Project Manager-AGM – 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Managerial Posts Job
- General Manager:Bachelor inEngineering/Technology (fulltime) inElectrical/Electronics/IT/Control &Instrumentation/Electrical & ElectronicsEngineering or CA/ICWA
- Additional General Manager:Two Years full time, post graduate Degree/Equivalent course inHR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Psychology OrMBA with specialization inHR/PersonnelManagement/ Bachelor in Engineering/Technology.
- Project Manager-AGM: Full time Graduation with full time MBA in Energy Management/ Energy& Environment Management OR Ph.D in Energy &Environment /Energy Economics
- Deputy General Manager: Bachelor in Engineering/Technology (fulltime).
- General Manager, Additional General Manager: 52 Years
- Project Manager-AGM, Deputy General Manager: 47 Years
- General Manager: Minimum 17 Years of relevant work experience.
- Additional General Manager: Minimum 14 Years of relevant work experience.
- Project Manager-AGM: Minimum 14 Years of relevant work experience.
- Deputy General Manager: Minimum 12 Years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for the Energy Efficiency Services Limited Managerial Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Manager (HR), HR Department, EESL,5th Floor, Core-3, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 21 September 2018.