Engineers India Limited (EIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee vacancies in various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 4 November 2014. EIL is a public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was initially set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 14 October 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 4 November 2014
- Date of Written Test: 1st week of December 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
Management Trainee (Engineering)
- Chemical: 9 Posts
- Civil: 5 Posts
- Mechanical: 5 Posts
Management Trainee (HR): 4 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 23
- During the one year training period: Rs.35000/- + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.5000/-
- After completion of training: Rs.24900-50500
- Management Trainee (Engineering): Engineering Degree course – B.E or B.Tech or BSc (Engineering).
- Management Trainee (HR): MBA in HR or Personnel Management/MSW/Equivalent PG course.
- The upper age limit should be 25 years as on 1 July 2014 for all disciplines.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay application fee of Rs.300/- + processing fees/bank charges in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip) at State Bank of India in a specially opened account (No. 34289105717).
- The SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply only online through official website: www.engineersindia.com on or before 4 November 2014.
- After applying online, candidates are required to keep the printout of the application which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.