Electricity Service Commission Assistant Engineer Job Notification: Electricity Service Commission (ESC) invited applications for the recruitment to the 56 posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 April 2016.
- AE-Electronics & Telecommunication: 7 March 2016 to 7 April 2016
- AE-Computer Science: 5 March 2016 to 5 April 2016
- AE-Electrical: 3 March 2016 to 3 April 2016
Electricity Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- AE-Electronics & Telecommunication: 14 Posts
- AE-Computer Science: 14 Posts
- AE-Electrical: 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Jobs
Educational qualification and Experience:
- AE-Electronics & Telecommunication: Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Communication engineering/ telecommunications from a recognised university with knowledge of Hindi.
- AE-Computer Science: Degree in Computer Science/ IT with knowledge of Hindi.
- AE-Electrical: Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognised university with knowledge in Hindi.
21 to 40 Years old
(Age relaxation is allowed as per the Govt. of India guidelines)
How to Apply for Electricity Service Commission Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Jobs 2016
The Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through the official website www.uppcl.org from 03 March 2016 to 07 April 2016. Essential documents in original will be required for verification at the time of interview.