Employees State Insurance Corporation Notified Walk-in Interviews for Sr Resident Post 2013
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident in different departments.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident in different departments. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-in interviews will be conducted on 06 September 2013 and 07 September 2013. The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. The ESI Act 1948 encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial.
- Date of Interview: 06 September 2013 and 07 September 2013
- Time of Interview: from 10:00 AM
Details of Post
Name of the Specialty
- Pathology: 01 Post
- General medicine: 04 posts
- General surgery: 01 Post
- Dermatology: 01 Post
- Gyneacology: 04 Posts
- Orthopedics: 02 Posts
- Paediatrics: 02 Posts
Total No .of Posts: 15
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should posses PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category need to pay Rs. 300/- in the form of demand draft/Bankers Cheques drawn in favour of ESIC Fund a/c no.1 payable at Ahmadabad.
- SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview with complete bio data viz, name, father’s name, date of birth, postal address, permanent address, educational qualifications, etc with a duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with original certificates and one set of attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualification etc and two recent passport size photographs in the Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bapunagar, Ahmadabad.