A Walk–in–Interveiw for recruitment for the post of Senior Resident for ESI Model Hospital. The eligible candidates can apply for the few vacant positions in different specialties/disciplines on 03 (Three) Years Tenure Basis under Residency Scheme for the ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur. The recruitment tenure will be subject to renewal/extendable every year. In ESI scheme, a worker in insurable employment is called insured person (IP). Insured persons and their family are entitled to different types of benefits. Medical benefits are one of the benefits where Inpatient care is available in ESI Hospitals.
Walk–in–Interview Date and Time: 27 December 2013 Reporting Time 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
1. Name of Discipline: Medicine
No. of Posts: 06 (Six). [02–UR, 02–OBC, 01–SC and 01–ST].
2. Name of Discipline: Surgery
No. of Posts: 04 (Four). [02–OBC, 01–SC and 01–ST].
3. Name of Discipline: OBG
No. of Posts: 01 (One). [01–OBC].
4. Name of Discipline: Paediatrics
No. of Posts: 03 (Three). [02–OBC and 01–SC].
5. Name of Discipline: Anesthesia
No. of Posts: 05 (Five). [03–OBC, 01–SC and 01–ST].
6. Name of Discipline: Cardiology
No. of Posts: 04 (Four). [03–OBC and 01–ST].
7. Name of Discipline: Nephrology
No. of Posts: 02 (Two). [01–OBC and 01–SC].
8. Name of Discipline: Eye
No. of Posts: 01 (One). [01–UR].
• PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned Discipline/Specialty from recognized University and registered with Medical Council of India/Delhi (MCI/DMC).
• If such candidates are not available in the particular specialty, those without PG Qualification having at least 02 (Two) years experience after MBBS in concern specialty out of which one year Junior Residency from a Govt. Hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The Candidate not exceeding 35 years as on 30-11-2013.
• Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules.
• OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma (not more than one year old).
In the Pay Scale of Rs.15,600–Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
• Fee payble for Unreserved and OBC Category candidates is Rs.300/-.
• Fee payble for SC and ST Category candidates is Rs.75/-.
• No Fee for PWD and Woman candidates.
• The candidate has to make the fee payment through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1.
How to Apply
• All eligible and Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith all the testimonials in original and their one self attested photocopy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned.
• Venue of interview is Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
• The detail of Post along with the other Terms & Conditions is available on the website www.esipgimsrbasai.in.and www.esic.nic.in.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NHM, Moti Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Computer Assistant, DEO and Attendant Posts
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts