Solve the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Question Paper of 2011 Engineering Services Examination.
4. Baising is used transition amplifiers to
1. Stablize the operating point aginst temperature variations.
2. Palce the operating point in the linera region of the characteristics.
3. Make α,β and Ico of the transistor independent of temperature variations.
4. Reduce distortion and increase cynamic range.
(a) 1, 2, 3 and 4
(b) 1, 2, and 4 only
(c) 1 ,2 and 3 only
(d) 2, 3 and 4 only
5. The resistivity of a metal a function of temperature because.
(a) The election density varies with temperature
(b) The election gas density varies with temperature
(c) The lattices vibration increase withg temperature
(d) Collision of elcetrons increase as temperature increases
Click on Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Question Paper to take test here and prepare better.