Engineers India Limited Notified Recruitment to 46 Management Trainee Post
Engineers India Limited (EIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee vacancies in various disciplines.
Engineers India Limited (EIL) invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee vacancies in various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 10 September 2013. EIL is a public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It was initially set up in 1965 to provide engineering and related technical services for petroleum refineries and other industrial projects.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 21 August 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 10 September 2013
- Date of Written Test: 1st week of October 2013
Details of Post
Management Trainee (Engg.)
- Mechanical: 14 Posts
- Civil: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
- Chemical: 12 Posts
Management Trainee (HR): 08 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 46
- The upper age should be below 25 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Management Trainee (Engg.): Candidates should possess full time Engineering Degree course – B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period
- Management Trainee (HR): Candidates should possess full time MBA/MSW/ Equivalent PG course in minimum qualifying period.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- + Rs.30/- towards bank charges i.e. total 330/- in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip) at State Bank of India in a specially opened account (No. 32298420483) (Branch Code: 09996). Candidates can download the Pay in Slip from the website of EIL.
- The SC / ST / PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- During the one year training period, the monthly emoluments shall be Rs.35,000/- + Accommodation & Transport or Rs.5,000/-.
- If accommodation & transport are not provided; during the training period, other benefits like Medical will be provided to the Trainee as per Company policy applicable from time to time.
- On successful completion of training, the Management Trainees will be considered for absorption in the regular pay scale of Rs.24900-50500.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can only apply online through the official website: www.engineersindia.com on or before 10 September 2013.
- After applying online, candidates are required to keep the printout of the application which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.