Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation invited application for recruitment to the post of Dy. Director (Audit), Assistant Director (Audit) – Group-A, Assistant Audit Officer-Group B Ministerial and Auditor-Group C 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 August 2013. The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme. It is one of the largest social security organisations in the world in terms of the number of covered beneficiaries and the volume of financial transactions undertaken.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23 August 2013
Details of Post
Name of Posts
• Dy. Director (Audit): 13 Posts
• Assistant Director (Audit) – Group-A: 16 Posts
• Assistant Audit Officer-Group B Ministerial: 20 Posts
• Auditor-Group C: 25 Posts
Total No of Posts: 74
Candidate should have passed Masters Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
• Dy. Director (Audit): Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
• Assistant Director (Audit) – Group-A: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-
• Assistant Audit Officer-Group B Ministerial: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600/- (pre-revised) (Rs.6500-200-10500)
• Auditor-Group C: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/- (pre-revised) Rs.5500-175-9000
The selection of the candidates will be based on terms and conditions by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
How to Apply
The candidates may apply through forwarding their neatly typed application through proper channel on or before 23 August 2013 to the address given below:
Sh. Uday Baxi,
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM),
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
14, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi- 110066.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.