EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process is closing on 25 June 2019 as per the schedule announced in the Official Notification. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for EPF Assistant Posts through the official website of the Organisation - epfindia.gov.in.
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Assistant under Direct Recruitment Quota Across India.
EPFO Assistant Selection will be done on the basis of Objective Type Exam, which will be held on 30 and 31 July 2019. The call for Assistant Prelims exam can be downloaded from the official website from 20 July to 30 July 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the EPFO Assistant Posts should hold a Bachelor’s Degree. A total of 280 vacancies are notified by EPFO, New Delhi.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 30 May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 25 June 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters – 20 July to 30 July 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates – 30 and 31 July 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II) - Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
EPFO Assistant Vacancy Details
Assistant – 280 Posts
- General -113 Posts
- OBC NCL – 76 Posts
- EWS – 28 Posts
- SC – 42 Posts
- ST – 21 Posts
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) Under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Degree from a recognized university
20 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for EPFO Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of 2 phases i.e. Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.) and Phase – II (Main Exam.)
How to Apply for EPFO Assistant Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through EPFO official website from 30 May to 25 June 2019.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - Rs. 250/-
- All other categories – Rs. 500/-