ESIC, Chennai Jobs Notification: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chennai invited applications for 92 cook and other posts for ESIC Medical Institutions/Hospitals in Tamil Nadu Region. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through organisation’s website latest by 06 January 2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 06 January 2016
ESIC, Chennai Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 21 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 1 Post
- O.T. Assistant – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Jr. Radiographer – 8Posts
- Nursing Orderly – 13 Posts
- Dresser – 05 Posts
- Cookmate/Cook/Masalchi – 25 Posts
- Laundry Operator – 08 Posts
- Laundry Supervisor – 1 Post
- Steward – 01 Post
- Blood Bank Technician - 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 2 Posts
- Medical Social Worker – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Cook & Other Posts 2015
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse. Registered nurse with Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – (i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. (ii) Diploma in Ayurvedic in recognized Institution. (iii) Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duty registered under pharmacy act 1948.
- O.T. Assistant – Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qulaification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Laboratory Assistant – Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Jr. Radiographer – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt/State Government/AICTE recognized institution. One year Experience in a recognized/Registered Hospital/Institute.
- Nursing Orderly – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Elementary knowledge of 1st Aid one year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. Approved/ registered nursing home/hospital.
- Dresser – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years experience in application of plasters in an orthopeadic Unit of Registered/recognized Hospital.
- Cookmate/Cook/Masalchi – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian Food.
- Laundry Operator – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of Clothes/Operating Laundry Machines and Dry-Cleaning plants.
- Laundry Supervisor – Senior Secondary/10+2 from recognized institution/Board. (ii) Not less than three years of experience in supervisory capacity in a reputable laundry engaged in steam laundry process.
- Steward – 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized Board with two years Experience in catering and kitchen management.
- Blood Bank Technician - Degree in Science from a recognized University with two years experience in Blood Bank. OR Sr. Secondary/10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE recognized Institution and two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques
- Lab Technician – Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE or any other statutory body authorized by Govt. for the purpose. One year experience in the field of Laboratory Techniques.
- Medical Social Worker – Degree/Diploma in social work from a Central Govt./State government/AICTE recognized Institution preferably with one year experience in family planning, social work/Health education/Training.
Age Limit Cook & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – 37 years
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 37 years
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 32 years
- O.T. Assistant – 32 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 32 years
- Radiographer - 32 years
- Nursing Orderly – 18-27 years
- Dresser – 18-27 years
- Cookmate/Cook/Masalchi – 27 years
- Laundry Operator – 32 years
- Laundry Supervisor – 32 years
- Steward – 21-30 years
- Blood Bank Technician – 18-32 years
- Lab Technician – 32 years
- Medical Social Worker – 37 years
How to Apply for ESIC, Chennai Cook & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the organization’s website www.esic.nic. The last date of receipt of application is 06 January 2016.
Application Fee for ESIC, Chennai Cook & Other Posts 2015
For SC/ST/PwD/Women/ESIC Employees/Ex-Servicemen – Nil
For all other categories – Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment- In any branch of SBI through bank challan.