ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Haryana has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 26 June 2019
ESIC Haryana Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident- 24 Posts
- SR against GDMO (1 Year) – 22 Posts
- Junior Resident – 6 Posts
- Tutor – 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sr. Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor Posts
- Senior Resident: MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The Candidate should have valid MCI registration.
- Senior Resident GDMO: PG degree/Diploma in concerned specialty or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty.
- Junior Resident: MBBS from recognized university should be registered with MCI. Junior residents who have completed one year of junior residency may be allowed to again appear for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available.
- Tutor: A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Holders o f Education Qualifications included in Part- II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Act. Candidate Should be Registered with the Medi cal Council of India or State Medical Council.
How to apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 June 2019 at ESIC Haryana along with the documents.