ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital Joka, Kolkata Job Notification: ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital Joka, Kolkata has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 21, 22 and 24 July 2020.
ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2020 to fill in 33 vacant positions. Walk in for 33 Senior Resident Posts will be conducted on 21 Jul 2020. These vacancies are in ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital Joka, Kolkata on Contract Basis.
Eligible candidates having DNB qualification can attend the walk-in-interview for ESIC Kolkata Jobs 2020.
- Walk-in-interview Dates
- Anaesthesia, ICU, General Medicine, Chest Medicine: 21 July 2020
- Paediatrics, NICU/PICU, General Surgery, Radio diagnosis: 22 July 2020
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics, Orthopaedics: 24 July 2020
ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident Against GDMO
- General Surgery: 03 Posts
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics: 02 Posts
- General Medicine: 01 Post
- Paediatrics: 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 01 Post
- Senior Resident Under Residency Scheme
- Anaesthesia: 03 Posts
- ICU: 01 Post
- General Surgery: 04 Posts
- Gynaecology& Obstetrics: 01 Post
- General Medicine: 02 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 01 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 01 Post
- Paediatrics: 01 Post
- NICU & PICU: 05 Posts
- Radio diagnosis: 05 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–06 July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
(i) Medical PG Degree/DNB in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution.
Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Depart. from a recognized Medical Institution with 02 years exp. from
(ii) Medical Institution. a.ii MCI/State MC Registration
(iii) Candidates on bond are not eligible.
(iv) Persons need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service. Age Limit: 37 years as on 24 July 2020
- Senior Resident (SR):Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,01,000 per month. The consolidated remuneration may stand revised by 2.50 percent after every 01 year.
- Senior Resident (SR GDMO): Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 1,01,000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 21, 22 and 24 July 2020. Eligible persons may appear for walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested photocopies and original documents for verification.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles