ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior and Junior Resident Posts in Joka and Faridabad. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview dates on the scheduled dates given below. In this article, we have provided all the essential details that you require to apply for the post.
- Walk-In-Interview Date for Joka: 21, 22, 24 July 2020
- Walk-In-Interview Date for Faridabad: 10 July 2020
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident - 8 Posts
- Senior Resident - 19 Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Resident - Candidates holding MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of one-year rotatory internship as per MCI norms. Candidates must be registered with MCI/State MC Registration for MBBS/PG if deemed.
- Senior Resident - Candidates holding post-graduation or diploma in concerned speciality from recognized University. The candidate should have valid MCI registration.
Age Limit for Junior and Senior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident - not exceeding 35 years
- Junior Resident - not exceeding 30 years
(There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Pay Scale for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
- Junior Resident- As per 7th CPC LEVEL- 10 in the PAY MATRIX pay of Rs. 56,100/- + other allowances (as admissible as per Hqrs. Instruction)
- Senior Resident - Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 1,01, 000/- Per Month
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at the mentioned addresses.
- For Joka, West Bengal - ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.), DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700104.
- For Faridabad - ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad (Haryana)