Executive Trainees Recruitment in MP Power Transmission Company Limited for SC/ST Candidates
Read to find information on the vacancy in MP Power Transmission Company Ltd for the post of Executive Trainee (Accounts)
MP Power Transmission Company Ltd (MPPTCL), fully owned by Government of Madhya Pradesh was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The company has announced recruitment for eligible MBA Graduates to the post of Executive Trainee (Accounts) reserved for SC/ST candidates of MP Domicile.
Last date to receive application form: 15 January 2013
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee (Accounts)
- Number of Vacancies: 10 (SC- 4, ST-6)
- Stipend: Rs 15600
- Candidate must have CA/ ICWA degree from recognized institute OR M.Com/ MBA (Finance) degree with 55 % marks may also apply
- The age of the applicants should not exceed 45 years
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the format of application form from the website of the company and fill in the details
- Candidates must enclose Demand Draft and copies of the required documents such as age proof, qualification, experience, caste, and domicile certificates with the application form
- Applicants are required to write the name of post applied on the top of the envelope in capital letters and their name and address on the left bottom side of envelope (Sender’s address).
- Filled in application form along with the requisite documents must reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time period
Chief Engineer (Corporate Affairs)
Block No.-2, Second floor
MP Power Transmission Company Ltd
Rampur, Jabalpur, Pin- 482008
Candidates applied earlier in response to the said job opening in July need not to apply again.
Final selection would be made on the following criteria:
- Marks secured in written examination (50 % weightage)
- Interview (50% weightage)
The candidates having CA/ICWA degree will be awarded bonus marks in evaluating final performance of the candidates for short listing them for appearing in interview and for final selection.
On selection, the Executive Trainee (Accounts) will have to undergo training for one year, after successful conclusion they will be absorbed as Accounts Officer in the Company. Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Cum Surety Bond to complete the training and to serve the company for 5 years after successful completion. The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled on the grounds of non-satisfactory performance of a candidate during the training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in appropriate cadre of the company structure with the revised pay grade.
To obtain more details such as terms & conditions, please visit www.mptransco.nic.in