FACT Notified Recruitment to the Post of Graduate and Technical Apprentices 2014
FACT (The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited) invited for recruitment to the post of Graduate and Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act. The eligible candidates can appear directly for Written Examination.
FACT (The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited), Udyogamandal (A Government of India Enterprise) invited applications from eligible candidates and select them as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following below mentioned disciplines. Period of Training should be One Year. The candidates eligible for the Apprentices may appear directly for Written Examination on below mentioned dates for different disciplines.
Date of Written Examination for Graduate Apprentices
- For Civil & Computer: 16 May 2014 at 09.00 A.M.
- For Chemical: 16 May 2014 at 12.30 P.M.
- For Mechanical: 19 May 2014 at 09.00 A.M.
- For Electrical: 21 May 2014 at 09.00 A.M.
- For Instrumentation: 23 May 2014 at 09.00 A.M.
Date of Written Examination for Technical Apprentices: 17 May 2014 at 09.00 A.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering.
Technical (Vocational) Apprentices
Name of Disciplines: Accountancy & Auditing Civil Construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary Ship.
- For Apprentices 1
(i) Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Chemical and Computer Engineering from recognised University for Apprentices 1.
(ii) A Pass in Engineering Degree in the relevant discipline should not have completed more than 03 years after passing Degree as on 01 June 2014.
- For Apprentices 2
(i) Trade Certificate in Accountancy & Auditing, Civil construction & Maintenance and Office Secretary Ship (Issued by Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Board).
(ii) A pass in the relevant trades should not have completed more than 03 years after passing Trade as on 01 June 2014.
Age Limit : Age limit for the candidate should not be exceeding 25 years for Apprenticeship 1 and 23 years for Apprenticeship 2 as on 01 June 2014.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Candidate will get Stipend of Rs. 3,560/- Per Month for Apprenticeship 1 and Rs. 1,970/- Per Month for for Apprenticeship 2.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Qualifying Examination and Written Examination, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear Directly for Written Test to be conducted for different Disciplines in different dates.
- Candidates must bring with them the Orignals and one set of attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) etc. with two copies of Passport size Photographs.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Apprentices and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below