Fakir Mohan University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 October 2014. Fakir Mohan University is a university situated in Balasore, Odisha, India. It was carved out of the Utkal University in 1999 and acts as an affiliating university. The university has 60 colleges and 150,000 students at the graduate and postgraduate levels. It is the only University in India that offers a postgraduate course in Ballistics.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 27 October 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
- Professor: Rs.37400-Rs.67000/- + AGP Rs.10000/-
- Reader: Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- + AGP Rs. 8000/-
- Lecturer: Rs.15600-Rs.39100/- + AGP Rs.6000/-
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied /relevant discipline; published work of high quality; actively engaged in research, with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Reader: Good academic record with PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and Master Degree with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Lecturer: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade of “B” in the seven point scale with latter graders, O, A, B, C, D and E&F at the Master Degree Level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR for the respective subjects.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit shall be 60 years for all posts.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller of Finance, Fakir Mohan University, payable at Balasore.
Selection process will be done on the basis of Academic Record and Research Performance, Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills & Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloaded from university website: www.fmuniversity.nic.in
- The application form complete in all respects along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Registrar, Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Nuapadhi campus, Balasore –756020 by Speed Post/ Registered Post on or before 27 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates should send their applications through e-Mail also at firstname.lastname@example.org