Food Corporation of India (FCI) invited application for recruitment to 22 posts of Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 August 2015.
• Starting date for online submission of applications: 14 July 2015
• Last date for online submission of applications: 14 August 2015
Details of Post
1. Assistant General Manager (General Administration): 04 posts
2. Assistant General Manager (Accounts): 11 posts
3. Assistant General Manager (Law): 05 posts
4. Medical Officer: 02 posts
1. Assistant General Manager (General Administration): Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorised by it) with minimum 55% marks; or ii) ACA / AICWA / ACS; or iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Law, or 5 years Integrated Course in Law, from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
2. Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Associate membership of (a) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or (b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India ; or (c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
3. Assistant General Manager (Law): Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute;
4. Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory Surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview (I).
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through www.fcijobsportal.com from 14 July 2015 and before 14 August 2015.