FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India (FCI) is inviting online application for recruitment to the post of Watchman in its Depots and Offices in the state of Punjab on its online portal till10 November 2021 on fci-punjab-watch-ward.in.
Candidates seeking to apply for FCI Watchman Recruitment should be 8th class passed. A total of 860 vacancies are available for the said posts.
Eligible candidates shall be called for written test. Those who qualify in the written exam will be called for Physical Endurance Test (PET) which is qualifying in nature.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 11 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application - 10 November 2021
FCI Watchman Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 860
- UR - 345
- OBC- 180
FCI Watchman Salary
Rs. 23,000 to 64,000
FCI Watchman Eligibility Criteria
8th Class Passed (5th Class Passed for Ex-serviceman)
FCI Watchman Age Limit:
18 to 25 years
FCI Watchman Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam- 120 Marks
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
FCI Watchman PET
How to Apply for FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021 ?
The candidates can apply online from 11 October to 10 November 2021 by following steps:
Step 1 - Registration:
- Visit the official website - fci-punjab-watch-ward.in and click on “Register Here
- Read the instructions carefully and checkbox to acknowledge
- Now, fill Personal Details, Basic Details, Address Details and Academic Details
- After Filling all the details, Candidate needs to click on “Finish”.
- A new popup will show all the details provided. Carefully go through all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.
Step 2 - Completion of Application
- Login to the website(https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login) with details sent to you via email.
- Verify Your Phone Number
- Complete Form by uploading Photograph, Signature and certificate/document, Recent passport size colour photograph, Signature
Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified.
Step 3 - Application Fee Submission
- For SC/ST/PWD/EX-SERVICEMAN (Ex-Serviceman who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation
under Ex-Serviceman category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.) and FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Once a candidate clicks on “SUBMIT” button a Registered Application Form will be generated having unique Registration Number. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.