Footwear Design & Development Institute, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India invited applications for 43 Non-Academic Posts on Contract Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the Posts through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 04 April 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Dy. Manager/Assistant Manager (Administration& Pers)- 02 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Maintenance)- 02 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Stores)- 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Sr. Accountant (Accounts & Finance)- 03 Posts
- Asst. Manager (C&PR)- 02 Posts
- Asst. Manager (ITSC)- 02 Posts
- Sr.System Asst./System Assistant- 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant to ED- 01 Post
- Hostel Warden (Girls)- 03 Posts
- Hostel Warden(Boys)- 03 Posts
- Library assistant- 02 Posts
- Machine Mechanic- 03 Posts
- Record Keeper- 02 Posts
- Office Assistant- 04 Posts
- Hindi Typist- 01 Post
- Office Attendant- 03 Posts
- Driver- 03 Posts
- Dy. Manager/Assistant Manager (Administration& Pers)- Post Graduate/ MBA (HR / General Management/Personnel Management) /BBA-Any other Equivalent degree+ Exp
- Asst. Manager (Maintenance)- M.E./M.Tech /B.E./B.Tech /PGD/Diploma –(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) any other Equivalent degree with Experience in Machine &Plant Maintenance.
- Asst. Manager (Stores)- Graduate with relevant specialization and experience of 3-4 years in handling Material and Inventory management
- Assistant Manager/Sr. Accountant (Accounts & Finance)- M.com/PGD/B.com with experience in handling Books of Accounts and Finance.
- Asst. Manager (C&PR)- MBA/PG in Management/Public Relation/Placement with at least 3 yrs of relevant experience.
- Asst. Manager (ITSC)- MBA/PG in Administration/Marketing with at least 3 yrs of relevant experience.
- Sr.System Asst./System Assistant- MBA/M.Sc/MCA /BCA/BE/B.Tech in (IT/CSE) /PGD + Knowledge in Java, PHP,ASP.NET/C++/SQL Server/Web development with on hand experience in Developing and maintaining websites and web applications or similar relevant IT experience.
- Personal Assistant to ED- B.Tech (IT/CS)/BCA /B.Sc with Diploma in Computer Application/equivalent with relevant experience.
- Hostel Warden (Girls)- Graduate with experience in relevant field with knowledge of shorthand
- Hostel Warden(Boys)- Graduate with experience of 5 years in relevant field
- Library assistant- Diploma in Library Science + experience of one minimum year in relevant field
- Machine Mechanic- ITI / working experience of relevant experience 10 yrs
- Record Keeper- Graduate with relevant specialization, working knowledge of computers and data handling.
- Office Assistant- Graduate with relevant specialization, working knowledge of computers for post of Office Asst.
- Hindi Typist- 12th Pass with atleast 2 years’ Experience in Hindi Typing
- Office Attendant- 10th pass.
- Driver- 10th Pass with valid HMV/LMV License with relevant experience
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send the application through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: Manager(Admin & Pers) Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry) A-10A, Sector-24, NOIDA-201301 so as to reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.