The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts mentioned below. The candidate should be able to handle Trading /Marketing activities of the Company within the country and outside India. He is liable to be posted in offices within India as well as outside India.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 19 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Senior Regional Manager (International Trading/ Fertiliser Marketing): 08 (Eight)
• Graduate in Agriculture/ Post Graduate in any discipline including Business Management/ Post Graduate specialisation in Marketing Management.
• Preferred additional qualification Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Degree in Law.
• 9 years experience in Management Grade, in activities involving Trading/ Marketing , of Products /Services, in a Large or Medium scale industry, preferably in Fertilizer/ Chemical/ Agro fields.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
• Upper Age limit for the candidate should be 40 years as on 01.01.2014. ie., should be born on or after 01.01.1974. Relaxable as per rules .
• Relaxation shall be given upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates, and additional 10 years for PWD candidates, based on documents evidencing the same.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments:
• Pay Band PB – 4 (E4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 29,100/- to Rs. 54,500/- plus Grade Pay Per Month.
• Besides Basic pay, the post carries DA, HRA, PF, Gratuity, Membership in Contributory Health scheme and other benefits as per company rules. Selected candidates will be on probation for six months from joining date. Confirmation will be after satisfactory completion of the probation period and subject to verification of antecedents.
• An application fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of non-refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd, payable at Udyogamandal (State Bank of Travancore, Dena Bank, Bank of India) should be attached along with the application. The candidate`s full name, post applied for and Advertisement Number shall be written on the reverse of the DD.
• SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website www.fact.co.in along with the Bank Draft and accompanied by self-attested relevant testimonials / certificates of prove age, qualification, experience etc., and caste/ community, disability certificate etc. to prove eligibility for reservation and to reach the Chief Manager (HR), Human Resources Department, FEDO Building, FACT Ltd., Udyogamandal, Kerala - 683 501 on or before 19 March 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix in the space provided on the Application Form.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DHFWS, Fatehabad Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 for 75 Stenographer III Posts, Apply Online before 27 Nov
NGS, Goa Recruitment 2018: Apply for 20 Assistant Project Officer and Other Posts
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply for 52 Administrative Posts