FORE School of management: MBA Admissions 2015 started
FORE School of Management, New Delhi has opened admissions for the 2015-17 batch of MBA programme. On-line application process for admission will remain open till November 17, 2014.
FORE School of Management, New Delhi has started admission process for the 24th batch 2015-17 of its flagship Full time PGDM and for the 9th batch of PGDM (International Business) programmes. On-line application process for admission will remain open till November 17, 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions at FORE school of management:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2015 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Wednesday, October 1, 2015 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
Important Events for admissions at FORE school of management:
- Sale of Application Forms begin: 23rd September 2014
- Last date to Apply: 17th November 2014
- Shortlisting for Group Discussion & Personal Interview: January 2014
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview Session: February-March 2014
- Declaration of Result: April 2014
- Commencement of Programme: June 2014
Selection procedure for admissions at FORE school of management:
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT score, performance in the WAT/GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
How to Apply for admissions at FORE school of management:
Candidates can apply online. For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs 1650/- either through net banking/credit/debit card or Demand Draft. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Candidates applying online through Demand Draft must send the Demand Draft for Rs 1650 made in favour of “FORE School of Management” and payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier so as to reach the Institute on or before the last date of application. The Institute would confirm the successful receipt of the Demand Draft alongwith the print-out of the e-mail confirmation. This completes the application process for the candidate.
Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
Candidates shortlisted for GDPI must fill up the "Information Sheet" online compulsorily before appearing for the process.
No. of Seats at FORE school of management:
- PGDM (Full time): 180
- PGDM in International Business (Full time): 60