Forest Research Institute under Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education invited application for the recruitment of 31 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format before 21 June 2013. The Forest Research Institute was established as Imperial Forest Research Institute in 1906. It is located at Dehradun in Uttarakhand, and is one of the oldest institutions of its kind. In 1991, it was declared a deemed university by the University Grants Commission.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 21 June 2013
Names of the Posts:
1. Research Assistant Grade-I (General): 10 Posts
2. Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
3. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
4. Tracer: 02 Posts
5. Forester: 03 Posts
6. Forest Guard: 11 Posts
7. Artist grade-III: 03 Posts
Total No of Vacancies: 31
- Candidate age should be 18-27 years for post no. 1, 2, 4, 5 & 6 as on 21 June 2013.
- Candidate age should be 18-30 years for post no. 3 & 7 as on 21 June 2013.
- Research Assistant Grade-I (General): Master’s Degree in Science in the relevant subject
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate from a recognized university with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s degree from a recognized University Hindi/English with English/ Hindi as compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level
- Tracer: 12th pass and a certificate in Draftsmanship
- Forester: 12th pass
- Forest Guard: 10th Pass
- Artist grade-III: 12th pass
- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 2800 for post no. 1.
- Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay Rs. 4200 for post no. 2 & 3.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1800 for post no. 6.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs. 1900 for post no. 4, 5 & 7.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address before 21 June 2013.
Section Officer (Estt.),
Forest Research Institute,
P.O. New Forest,
Dehra Dun – 248006 (Uttarakhand)
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.