1. Home
  2. |  
  3. Education |  

French Language Programmes to be Launched by IGNOU in Nagpur

Apr 29, 2015 17:26 IST

    With support from France, the Regional Center of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in Nagpur has decided to conduct French language classes before it gets developed as a Smart City under the government’s aspiring plans. There would be constant visits of French people from the country to India who would visit and camp in here for long, in order to make people interact in the language. This would help the local people to converse in French language with French people, travelling to the city.

    Those who are seeking job opportunities, pursuing their engineering degrees and any opting any other courses whatsoever would be motivated to take French Language, so that they can speak the language without much difficulty. The goal of IGNOU has always been to reach the utmost of corners where education seems to be unreachable and in doing so it collaborates with many organizations and bodies nationwide. This method of pursuing higher studies provides the students an option to continue their activities at their own desired place and at the same time gain knowledge, skills and academic qualifications for future requirements.

    According to the Regional Director of IGNOU, Dr. P Shivaswaroop, there are only 6.7% people of the learned Indians are Graduates, while the remaining 93.3% has studied less than their graduation degrees. Distance education, according to him, has bridged this huge gap and allowed students to take up higher education even within the boundaries of their houses.

    Important Points

    • IGNOU in Nagpur has decided to conduct French language classes
    • The city will be developed into a Smart City under the government’s aspiring plans
    • This will help in to gain knowledge, skills and academic qualifications for future requirements

    Latest Videos

    Register to get FREE updates

      All Fields Mandatory
    • (Ex:9123456789)
    • Please Select Your Interest
    • Please specify

    • ajax-loader
    • A verifcation code has been sent to
      your mobile number

      Please enter the verification code below

    This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK
    X

    Register to view Complete PDF